Gemstone Review – Natural Healing Alternatives to Fibromyalgia – agate gemstone rings
agate gemstone rings –
Healing crystals and gemstones can be used to treat Fibromyalgia in conjuction with traditional medicine, as part of a holistic approach to wellness.This information is not intended to replace regular medical care with your doctor, but instead of being used as one of many paths to good health.
Many believe that fibromyalgia is caused by an abnormal sensory processing in the central nervous system. Symptoms include chronic pain, tenderness of joint, muscles, tendons and soft tissue. Other symptoms are migraines, irritable bowel syndrome, sleep disturbances, fatigue, depression, anxiety and stress.
Central Nervous System
1. Amazonite can be used to help remove any blockages in the central nervous system. It soothes the brain and nervous system, and is said to help alleviate stress and exhaustion, and heal emotional disorders and the after effects of emotional trauma.
2. Aragonite is a grounding stone that is said to calm the nervous system and mediate stress. It may be beneficial for chronic fatigue.
Balance and Energy
1. Hematite has been called the stone for the mind. It brings with it grounding and calming which in turn creates mental organization and focus. Hematite decreases negativity and can help balance the mind, body and spirit connection. It draws negative energy away from you into itself and also acts as a stabilizing force. Physically, it is thought to stimulate iron absorption in the small intestine, which in turn improves oxygen supply to the body.
2. Tiger Iron is a powerful lower Chakra stone, promoting physical vitality, energy, and stamina. It is a helpful aid to those who feel emotionally, mentally or physically exhausted and burned out. Tiger Iron acts as a supreme healing stone, encouraging the remembrance of perfection within the cells, and can be there laid upon any affected areas to bring improvement. It is also very useful for people who are overly sensitive to the moods of others, and who tend to take on the feelings and emotions of others.
3. Smoky Quartz is good for balancing and improving one's general health. It is a grounding and stabilizing stone, bringing calm and centering. It can be used to relieve stress, fear, jealousy, anger and other negative emotions by transforming them into positive energies. Smoky quartz is very comfortable and calming, and can be considered a stone of serenity.
Chronic Pain and Sleep
1. Amethyst is the Stone of "Spirituality and Contentment". Amethysts have a soothing and relaxing effect on people, and they promote healthy sleep habits when placed on the body or under the pillow. This crystal is also used to alleviate migraines, help improve concentration, calm mental disorders, strengthen the immune system, as well as to balance and heal all chakras.
2. Howlite is predominately a calming stone. It can assist in sleeping, calming the overactive mind and ease insomnia. Physically, it calms the whole body and releases muscle tension. It is used to eliminate pain spoken about by stress.
Irritable Bowel Syndrome
1. Carnelian can promote balanced digestion
2. Banded Agate stimulates digestion and elimination
3. Citrine promotes stomach functioning
Depression and Anxiety
1. Labradorite is said to provide quick relief from anxiety, hopelessness and depression, replacing them with enthusiasm, self-confidence and inspiration. It can be used to dispel negativity, as well as to give perseverance, strength and enhanced intuition when one is experiencing times of conflict and change. Labradorite may be helpful in treating eye and brain disorders, and to help regulate metabolism and the digestive process.
2. Lepidolite, also known as Lilac Stone, can be used to reduce depression and stress as it works to halt obsessive thoughts. It Promotes calm, trust and acceptance during times of change. It is said to be a powerful pain reliever, as well as work to strengthen the immune system, relieve allergies and exhaustion.
– Natural Healing Alternatives to Fibromyalgia
See Gemstone Video :