Gemstone Review – Gemstone’s Role in Astrology – sapphire gemstone
sapphire gemstone –
Gems play an important role in astrology. Especially in Indian astrology gemstones have a very high position. It is well known that the astrology of a region takes note of the position of the planet and the movement of other astrological masses. It is believed that the gems affect the planets and their forces. If there is a particular planetary orientation that bothers someone, a particular gemstone can be worn to make the planetary alignment work for you or, at best, to negate the negative effects that they seem to have caused. The selection of gemstones is done with meticulous details. Indian astrology has many different aspects, and the gems must be selected according to this information. There are a total of five ways to determine the different ways in which the gems can be selected for use.
• Based on the moon's sign of the individual, a gem can be chosen. This is more general since the gemstone is the same for anyone who belongs to this moon sign.
• There is another method that helps in choosing the gemstone that will pick the gem after the "Nakshatra". The Nakshatra is the birth constellation of the person, the constellation under which she was born.
• The third method calculates the gem after Ascension or the rising sun.
• There's another way to pick a gem based on personal preference. The person who has to initiate certain planetary effects on him can carry the gem that refers to that particular planet, and then enjoy the benefits.
• The fifth method of selecting gems is by far the most important and specific. With this method you have to find out which planets unsettle the planets in their orientation, and then the right gem is chosen as the antidote to it.
Different planets have different gems that suit them. Like the red rubies, the gems for the sun and the gemstone for the moon are moonstone and pearls. These two gems are used extensively to counteract the effects of sun or moon. Moon is the planet that makes you healthier and more diligent. So, if there are certain problems related to your health, you should use Moonstone to make sure you stay healthy all the time. The other gems for the other "Grahas" or planets, as they are called, are:
Jupiter needs yellow sapphire or other yellow gems and white sapphire to tame it. A tame Jupiter will be the magnet for health and prosperity. & # 39; # 39 & Rahu; is another planet that takes its place in the & # 39; Navgrahas & # 39; who are pretending to align the planet and have gems like hessonite, spessertite and zircon to work for it. Mercury has gems that consist of emerald, peridot, tourmaline, diopside and green jade. Tame mercury will bring education and intellect. The other planets are Venus, Saturn, Ketu and Mars. These planets have gems made of diamonds, blue sapphire, chrysoberyl and red ocher.
– Gemstone’s Role in Astrology